Thursday, February 06, 2014

Free topic (about rowing club)

Good evening everyone!

Did you finished all tests and reports?

I still have some of them.

So, my fight for the credits continues...

























I talk about my rowing club life here.

I belonged to the rowing club when I was a high school student.


The sports is very very hard.

For the race, I trained everyday.

It is a normal one-day menu to go and down stairs ten times, to run the city about 8km and to row 5km with rowing machine in case of  field training.

In case of training on the river, I have rowed the boat many many round trips.


In game, The players must keep rowing some kilometers.

They can't relax even for a second while rowing , because a bit of miss stops their boat, it means they will lose.

This scene is rowing!!





You can look rival's boats if you see aside.

Very very very exciting!!
A win-lose situation made me feel thrilled!!





My rowing club's life is my treasure.

Thank you for your reading.

Good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will no longer correct your misspelling nor your grammar. Thank you.