Monday, February 03, 2014

Free Topic


Good evening everyone.

I'll talk about "Yosakoi"
Yosakoi is a folk of Kochi prefecture using "naruko" and the word "yosarikoi" changed it.

There are many Yosakoi teams in Japan.
In Hirosaki University,there is one team  called "Hirodai Enbujin" and I belong to it.
I'm the tenth generation of it and take charge of choreography.

Now,I can dance about 9 pieces.


This is the picture which we danced in Maeda arena on December 1 last year.
We dance this piece of music the most in various events.
The name is "Gouka Saijin"(煌華祭陣).
I like it the best.


This team is "Soutenhiryu" ,which is in Aomori city.
I like the dance of this team very much.
It is very cool and wonderful.
I think this team is the most strong team in Aomori.


Yosakoi is impressed with the heart of many people.
This year,we'll take part in some events.
For example,on the Star Festival and the School Festival.
So if you have free time,please come and watch our dance!

Thank you and good night.

No comments: