Thursday, February 06, 2014

free topic

Good evening, everyone.
I have finished almost tests!!! But I still have to do two tests and one report...
How is your tests or reports?
I hope all of you get all "Tanni".


Well, I want to write about my dormitory where I've lived since last March.
                          


It's "Hokumei-ryo".
This photo is too much nice. It seemed like a ruin of school when I saw at first time.
But "Once you live in a place, it grows on you", I think.
There are some events and wonderful boarding students in Hokumei-ryo.
Welcome party for new students, dormitory festival, farewell party for graduating students and so on.
Because all residents are male, I cannot place pictures of all events....
You cannot understand why? Then ask other residents, if you really want to know the reasons...


Many people say they don't want to live there.
But I have known a lot of goodness of Hokumei-ryo.
So Iwant to say to them "Why don't try it?"

I am here now, of course.


Good night.
yuya terui

No comments: