Thursday, February 06, 2014

Free Topic


Good evening, everyone.
Today, I'll talk about my high school.

I graduated from Hirosaki Minami high school last March.
It was 50 years anniversary of the school last year.
I spent all of my high school life there.
It was very comfortable because the school building is new and beautiful.
Please look at these pictures.


 
 
Thease pictures are in my school.
One is a corridor and the other is stairs.
I walked there countless times.

My high school days are really enjoyable.
They are full of memories in the classroom, music room, and even in the toilet!
I had a lot of important encounters there.
I won't forget the precious memories forever.

Finally,this is a picture of  my brass band club members.
Can you find me?



Thank you for reading.
See you tomorrow:-)

Erika


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, too, am Erika. I enjoyed this post; your high school is lovely. Thanks!