Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My faorite movie


My faorite movie is LAST SAMRAI. I saw this movie four years ago when I was junior high school student. At first, I did not know the existence of LAST SAMURAI. When I talked about movies with my friend, he told me the existence of interesting movie which name isLAST SAMURAI.He said that this movie is very moved story which we had not ever watched.
I did not interested in LAST SAMURAI, but my friend strongly recommend the movie. I started to watch the movie, I excited the old sight and the mood. I was absorbed in watching the movi. Reach the climax of the movieIcried for some reason. I though that there is no movie more interesting than LAST SAMURAI. Rcentry, I did not watch interesting movie. So, please tell me if you know interesting movie.

No comments: