Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My favorite movie.


  Hello!
  My favorite movie is "Mary Antoinette." In fact, the movie I like best is "The Sound Of Music,"but I've written about it before, and so I'll tell you about "Mary Antoinette" today.
  Mary was the Queen of France. She came from Austria, and she got married with Louis 16th, the Prince of France at that time. It was the marriage of convenience.
  She led a very luxrious life. All her belongings for example, dresses, shoes and combs are so sweet. And she lived in a big and beautiful castles. But she was never satisfied. She hunger to freedom and love. I feel sorry for her.
  Not only it's an interesting movie, but also we can study the French Revolution. She wasted a lot of money, and the public exploded with anger. The movie ends with her escape from France with her family. Though things go against her, her look is very firm.
  Historically the escape ended in failure, and she was excecuted.  But she didn't forget her dignity to the last .I respect her. And her life will be handed down from generation to generation in future.

No comments: