Thursday, May 22, 2008

My favorite movie





I like Japanese films because I can feel with the hero or the heroine of a story easily.


Especially,I like "the song of the sun(タイヨウのうた)." This is a movie starring YUI,my favorite Japanese singer song-writer.


I'll tell you the story.


The heroine is Kaoru Amane(雨音 薫/YUI),she is sixteen years old.She doesn't go to school,and she plays the guitar in the park at night.She sleeps at daytime and acts at night because she is suffering from XP(xeroderma pigmentosum),the disease that people who contract it can't get sunlight.But she lead a happy life while supported by family,friend,and music.


One morning,when she was looking out of the window,she found a boy holding a surfboard.She fell in love with him at first sight.This is her first love.


When I saw this movie,I was moved to tears.The theme song of this movie,"Good-bye days"(lyrics,music,song by YUI) is also impressive.


No comments: