Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My recommendation!

I like watching any kind of movies and have no taste of themes, directors and so on. I’ll tell you my favorite Japanese movie “DEATH NOTE”.

“DEATH NOTE” is a popular Japanese comic and made into a movie. From here I’ll tell you the story of it.
One day, Japanese university student, Light Yagami(夜神 月) found a note on the street. That was DEATH NOTE. If ‘A’ writes the name of ‘B’ whom A wants to kill on the DEATH NOTE, B will die in 40seconds. At first, Light didn’t believe in the DEATH NOTE and he wrote the name of a prisoner as a joke. Next day, he saw the news that the prisoner died in the prison suddenly yesterday. Light was surprised by the power of DEATH NOTE and he started creating a new world that has no crimes by using DEATH NOTE and killed a lot of people. Then, the detective ‘L’ who is very famous in the world came to Japan to detect series of mysterious murder and hunt down Light gradually…
I recommend this movie because it has strong story. I think this is because DEATH NOTE is based on comic story. Recent movies are often dependent on SFX or explosion and have weak story. Hollywood movies which come to Japan have these tendencies remarkably. So I want the movie makers to film movies which have strong stories.

No comments: