Sunday, July 13, 2008

romeo... juliet...

hello
For me it was a very wonderful story. The part that I like the most is the poem and music that had been presented in front of the audience at party time in Juliet house. I like the music. It make me feel the beauty of the love.
But something that I feel regrade is I can't understand all what they talk about because there are so many poem that been use in the story skrip. Their dialogue too high for me hahaha. I'm STILL a beginner in English that why I can't catch the meaning.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

Shakespeare is difficult for native speakers, too. Not only because the language is so archaic that it is almost a different language, but also because Shakespeare used about twice the vocabulary of most writers today. Shakespeare and the Bible are the two poles of English literature, partly because the Bible says everything simply and directly, and Shakespeare usually says everything twice, in Romance and then Germanic vocabulary.