Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Romeo&Juliet

I know Romeo&Juliet but I haven't watched the movie.
Last week,I watched it.

I think it is very very impressive and wonderful.
The scene Romeo&Juliet met each other was very romantic.I thought they loved each other from the bottom of their heart! However,I feel sad because they can't get married...
Are there any problems that we can't get married only because the relationship between one family and another family is bad even these days?

In addition,the music was beautiful and it involved me in the movie!

I want to watch all!

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

The only problem between Romeo and Juliet is that their families have a vendetta between them, so they can't marry each other. Many other stories like this have some other factor dividing the lovers: class, race, religion or something else. In this story it is only the stupidity of their families that keeps Romeo and Juliet apart. Friar Laurence hopes that their marriage will bring the families together. It does.