Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Romeo&Julieto

I think this movie is very interesting for me. First scene of this movie begin with battle between Montagyu and Kyupiletto. I thought this movie is only consist of love story and What I know about Romeo and Juliet is that Romeo shout for Juliet under the tower which Juliet is confined. So I surprised at this happening. In addition I think this movie tell us very simple Romeo and Juliet story. If there is chance to see this movie again I want to see this movie to the last.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

The two families are Montague and Capulet. As for the fight scenes, perhaps there is no Shakespeare play without a sword fight scene. That's what his audience wanted and that's what he gave his audience. Love, laughs, and some violence. Audiences still want those things today.