Thursday, October 21, 2010

About My family

This time I talk about my family.

I have father,mother,younger brother,and one cat.


My father works at flower shop.He loves flowers very much.

He is usually very quiet.But when he gets angry,he is very scary.

His hobby is gardening,cooking,and playing TV games.


My mother works at elementary school.She loves children.

She is very active. She likes chocolates very much!

Her hobby is watching TVs,and taking a nap.


My little brother is junior high school students.He is 14.

He belongs to tennis club.He practices tennis every day.

His hobby is plaing TV games,and internet.


We have one cat.His name is Michael(from japanese comic titled What's Michael).

He is very cute.I play with him every day.

He is about 8 years old. We love him very much.


Thank you.


This picture is my cat!!!!


1 comment:

josua said...

Oh my good ! your cat is so lovely and cute ! Is it a she or a he? What's his name?