Saturday, October 23, 2010

my hometown



My Hometown


My hometown is Dalian ,China . It is a young city with only 100-year history. Situated at the tip of china's Liaodong peninsular , it is a trading and financial center in northeastern Asia and has gained the name of ' Hongkong of northern China'.


The impression of my hpmetown gives to the world is lawns , squares , fountains and gardens .


There are two tiongs that earned the city a great reputation .One is Football and the other is Fashion . Given the name of 'oriental Brizal' ,it hosts many football matches in China .


Another carnival event in my hometown is International Fashion Festival . During which is thousand of dazzling celebrities , designers , pop stars , and clothing machants from home and abroad get togetner to present a In-Fashion feast to the world .


My hometown's seafood is very good .


If you have a plan to tour , please come to my hometown----Dalian . I will very happy to welcome you !!!

2 comments:

syoki said...

cool.i wanna eat the seafood.

Gaijin Mitch said...

"cool.i wanna eat the seafood."

- syoki

Nerd, you're from Dalian. :P