Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my family

hello it's me again,

Now I would like to introduce my family.

First of all, my father : his name is Jean-Marie, he's 56 and owns a restaurant near some lake, in a town called Léon . He's a very good businessman since he managed his first business affair when he was 21 (he sold camping-cars). I love that everyone respects him while talking to him, even the bank manager do as well. He is very kind with me, as I'm his daughter, and spoils me like every father probably do with their children. I love him and am very proud of him.


My mother's name is Marie-Line, she's 50, but she's so beautiful that she doesn't look over 40. She's very slim and tall, loves trendy new clothes and gadgets and make-up too !! Sometimes, she makes me think she's a teenager, and me an old person ;) !!
but she's a very hard-worker too ! She helps my father in the restaurant as a waitress and barmaid (she did this job since she has been 17, so she does quite a good work) during long hours.
Then she also has to take care of her huge garden and her ploutry-yard.


My little brother, now 18, is called Léo and is still going to high school. He can't wait to go studying in bordeaux university next year, and have his own appartment !! And he's gonna study japanese too .
He can play the piano, the drums and the bass (and the guitar). He's very talented in practising instruments, and very clever with the informatic stuff (I regret I'm not too). He's also good in learning foreign languages like English, Spanish and soon Japanese and, anyway, he's very brillant in general. Oh, he can draw pictures quite well too !
When we where young, we often fought each other, but now we are very close, and I like it this way.


That's enough for today, I think, thank you very much!
I'm sorry, I'll put pictures of my family later (maybe )

No comments: