Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Hometown\(^ロ^\)

 I live in Hirakawa city.Hirakawa city is very close to Hirosaki city.But many people may not know that my hometown has various famous places.I will introduce two main tourist spots.


First,we have the biggest Neputa all over the world.In augusts,the Neputa festival takes place every year.A lot of people come to city in order to see the Neputa festival.This year,the festival will be holded in December too,because the Tohoku Shinkansen is going to start this winter!I want to see the festival. 

 Second,the Seibi-en is very famous.Do you know Arrietty?The Seibi-en is a traditonal garden and arrietty’s stage refers to this garden.So if you like the movie of arrietty,the Seibi-en will be your comfortable place!!

 Any sightseeing places are in Hirakawa city.Please drop in my hometown by all means.

No comments: