Friday, January 21, 2011

Effects of coffee

This is previous homework. I like to drink coffee so much. After I get up in the morning, when I start to study, while I taking a train, and so. It makes me feel comfortable and I can change my mood. In fact, I know only that coffee contains much caffeine and it sweeps away our sleepiness. When I investigated I learned other surprising effects.

The first is other effects of caffeine. In addition to sweeping away sleepiness, it can relieve our feeling tired and increase the ability to think and concentration too. Moreover, it has a diuretic effect and a calming effect on migraine. And interestingly enough, it is also said that the aroma of coffee keeps DNA from oxidizing and heart from aging.

However, not everything is good for our body. Coffee often causes anemia because an ingredient of coffee works to prevent the absorption of iron. So an anemic person have to drink carefully.

In short, coffee is good for us with correct way of drinking. So I will enjoy drinking it.

No comments: