Thursday, January 20, 2011

I think I'm sick today.

It often happens with me, I'm not really ill, just don't feel in a good mood !
I guess I'm what people call "a moody person" : I can be smiling at one moment,
and cry the second after.


It's not particularly pleasant to be like that, especially for my friends, but I can't help it, it's my nature.
Fortunately, I have been able to change a little bit from Junior High, but there's still work
to do.

And I can guess the cold won't help matters !! I have to add that I'm missing my best friend these days, more than ever. We met at High School, during our 2nd year, and we just clicked !
We've been together since that moment, except for the year she spent abroad in New-Zealand; but even then, we kept talking via MSN, sending each other lots of letters, etc ...

But now, she's busy with her interior design studies, and we haven't been able to talk via Skype since I came here :(

I can't wait to see spring coming, I want to see the cherry blossom, I want sunny days, I want to swim in the Asamushi sea. And in spring, my friend's studying year will be over, so we'll be allowed to talk at last (I hope ^^)

No comments: