Friday, January 21, 2011

runnayway jury

when the movie began, I was quite deconcerted." What happens? Who is who? who does what?" there are so many informations in the same time.
Once everything was clear in my mind, I thougt "ok, I understood, this guy and his girlfriend are manipulated the other members of the jury. Right, but why? to get money? to get their revenge? It appeared they did it before in different other cities; what happened at that time?"
And I wonder if pepople can manipulate others people as puppets? Of course, we can see that kind of behavior everyday in our ordinary life and many movies dealed with this thema before.
In this movie, this is well described but I think it is too much and sometimes it becomes ridiculous.
However I want to know how it will finish? How those two guys will be able to escape from that? Because they can play with fire without burning themselses.

No comments: