Thursday, January 20, 2011

the troubles i have recently

It has been 3 months since i came here in hirosaki. In this 3 months,I have experienced happiness,sadness and also,coldness.
Frankly,one of the most important reasons I decided to come to Japan is that I wish I can speak native Japanese. But I found that my thought is so easy. Now,it is hard to speak with Japanese students,it is hard to show my point in the classes. In fact,I was not a shy girl,I had a lot of friends in my school. but even came here 3 months,I have not japanese friends. Furthermore,I feel that my Japanese is more worse than before.this is my biggest trouble.
Hirosaki is very very cold these days. I have never seen so big snow before I came here. my room is very cold that one day ,I got up and saw that the water in the water channel became to ice . the snow’s length is 60 centermeters. I feel very tired to walk on the snow.
Now it is time for text. I often feel tired and no feeling of study. I become to understand culture shock and feel it as goust. I become angry with everything and worried about all my classes.
In all,recently ,I have a lot of troubles. these things all make me unhappy. But i will try my hard to begin my new life here.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

I know how hard it can be. It's hard to get to know Japanese, especially in Tohoku, and the winters drive me crazy, too. Why don't you stop by the office for tea and we can chat? Maybe Tuesday? If you have free time.