Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Last Year and New Year


On 25th December, an orchestra in Aomori give a Daiku concert in Mutsu which lies about the top of Aomori prefecture. Daiku stands for symphony No.9 composed by Beethoven.
Though I began to play percussion from last April, I was invited by a senior of mine and played this instrument; Bass Drum what is called Gran Cassa.
I had to wait for my turn for long time. I felt it may be 40 to 50 minutes. Just before the turn, the most sleepy melody I think was about to make me into the world continuously, but I endured and endured and.... Anyway I had hard time.

Luckily, after the concert, we could have a big dinner ; beef, abalones, prawns, tuna, and so on.
This tuna weighted about 80 kilograms. But it dissapeared in about a half hour. What great memners this orchestra had!
This man with this tuna took a picture of the people taking a picture of this tuna.
Few relative visited our house and worship this god. This is a wall shelf for the god. From 1st Janually, our family let this shelf decorate with
However this god may be screaming. I heard that his broken right arm was taped! I wonder if this treatment is hiden with a cup of liquor now.

No comments: