Thursday, January 06, 2011

My winter holiday



During my winter holiday,I came to Tokyo and take part in an event called “experience Japan’s new year”. To my surprise,it is very very interesting. I also learned a lot from the three day’s activity. There are 363 foreign students participated our activity,everybody is now studying in japan.
We talked to each other ,understood each other and make friend with all of the students. For me,the most happy things is that I knew the Japanese how to spend the new year with family. I ate the Japanese new year food and looked the most famous program “koukaku utaggasen” .
The last day I stayed in Tokyo,I went to one of the famous market ------shibuya 109. it is terrible when I stood at the gate of 109. I spent 2 hours to stand in a queue. And then,when I came in the 7th storey market,I found that it is hard to breathe. It is very crowded. I had never seen that a lot of people shopping at the same time. Everyone was crazy in shopping. I was also infected with the virus called “shopping”and bought “fukubukuro”,which is very famous in Japan.

No comments: