Thursday, January 06, 2011

My New Year's Holiday

I went fishing two times. At first, I went fishing with my friend. As usual, he use bait and I use lure. Then the waves were high so it is difficult for me to contact to the bottom. But there were some small bites and he caught a few small fish. From my experience, if there are small fish, there is a big fish there at least. So I keep casting. Finally, he caught a good size fish!! Not me! (as a result, I couldn't catch any fish) Anyway, I was glad to go fishing with him.
And then, I went revenge. the point is I harbor. The waves were higher than before. So I use heavy sinker and long rod. And bait fishing was good so I brought a bait fishing tackle. Like before, there are many small bites. I caught small fish. But finally, a big bite attacked for my bait tackle!! About 50cm fish!! BUT..... the person who caught this one is NOT ME!! My companion caught it by using my tackle. Oh my God!!! After this, the waves became higher more and more, so we moved to O harbor in Y bay. But there isn't any reactions of life. As a result, I could catch small fish only.
But I had a good time both of then. Certainly, if I catch big fish, it is fun. But I like the situation of fishing. I can refresh because I can escape from the din and bustle of the school. Next time, I want to catch big fish.

Koichiro Sasaki

No comments: