Thursday, January 06, 2011

Party with my old friends

On January 2, I and my friends who are my junior high-school classmates gathered together and had a party at the cottage in WeSPa Tsubakiyama in Hukawura. There are 7 men and 3 women except me. We had a good time eating, drinking, watching TV, playing games, and talking. We met after a long time and there were someone who I hadn’t met for 6 years. Everyone’s appearance has changed. For example, someone has changed one’s hairstyle, someone has dyed one’s hair, someone has gained weight, and someone has lost weight. However their character has never changed since I last saw them. It made me happy and made me feel nostalgia.

There are some themes that we earnestly have thought of and have talked about together during this party. They are our dream and future. I have many types of friends. Everyone has his own dreams and everyone is going his own road. A man goes to a technical school in Sendai to become a physical therapist, a man became a fisherman as successor to his farther, a women goes to a nursing school in Saitama, a man works at a town office, a man tries to be a cook, a man became a Self-Defense Forces, and so on. Among people who live alone, there are who has got homesick, and who can’t be getting along with others. Furthermore, there is a person who is distressed to think the job he aims is suitable for him true. We listened to each one’s distress or anxiety and cheered up each other. It was a precious and memorable time.

Through this party, I recognized how important local friends are. I think that the friends who have lived in same town, have played together, and have experienced same things in childhood are a little different to the friends who have known each other in high school or college. I think so especially because our town and scale of our school are so small. We can talk about our real feelings feeling relieved just because we know real character each other. In fact, the friends who were distressed gave me courage conversely although my role was to cheer up. So I will live without forgetting my precious friends and hometown.

No comments: