Friday, January 07, 2011

my trip to tokyo

During my holiday, I went to tokyo with some friends.It was really awesome place.Compared to the weather here, it's like spring there.It was really warm there and every girl wore miniskirt.

Harajuku is a fashionable place.There is a cosplay party every weekend there.When I took a train there, I saw a girl dressing as maid.It really surprised me.After arriving there, I saw more people dressing up in different ways and realized there must be a cosplay party or something.Both guys and girls were all really cute.Near the train station,there was a park.And there were three undergraduates there giving free hugs to everyone.I didn't know that Japanese hug a lot.But it was really cool.They left us good memories.

Ginza is a really fancy place.There were some big stores of Sony and Apple to show the latest production.Other stores like Prada, Dior and Swarovski were also fancy and expensive.I guess that's why there were not many young people there.

Shibuya is another fashionable place.There was a big department called 109.THe clothes there were all beautiful.I bought several clothes there and I love that place.

Akihabara is my paradise.There were so many stores of  comics figure and model.Although I can buy those from Amazon and have it delivered to my house.I just couldn't help it and bought two big models of Gundam.When I was in  China, I always wanted to go to the maid bar in Akihabara.The maids there call you master and they are all cute.It did cost me a lot to see the cute girls and have them call me master.They charge you 500 yen to get in,and 1000 yen for a cup of coffee and a piece of cake.If you want to take a picture with the maids,its another 500 yen.Those maids must earn a lot.

Anyway,I had a really good time there.And I really want to go there again sometime.

No comments: