Friday, December 16, 2011

Heartwarming Movie

My favorite movie is "HANAMIZUKI". It means "flowering dogwood" in English. This is a Japanese movie shown in 2010. This is a long love story between a young fisherman and a female highschool student who intends to go to a university. The leading actor is Toma Ikuta. Because his performance is good, he is one of my favorite actors. The leading actress is Yui Aragaki. She was a fashion model of the magazine I read when I was a junior high school student. So, she is also one of my favorite actresses. Not only leading actor and actress but also the other acters and actresses are magnificent. The most remarkable point is that the movie is filmed in Hokkaido, Tokyo, NewYork and Canada. We can enjoy many beautiful scenes. I suggest that you pay attention the scenes watching the movies. I couldn't expect the end and it came to an unexpect ending. In fact, I was moved to tears. I recommend to you watching the movie. "HANAMIZUKI" is sure to make you tender!
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます
↑ I like GAKKI very much :)★


*HANAMIZUKI's preview↓
*HANAMIZUKI's HP↓

No comments: