Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Favorite Season

I like summer very much because we can enjoy many kinds of vegetables. Mygrandfather engages in agriculture and works in the field on the farm. The farm is in front of my house, so he always gives me a lot of vegetables in summer. For example, cucumbers, green peppers, eggplants, green soybeans, pumpkins and tomatos. In particular, I LOVE my grandfather's tomatos very much. His tomatos are different from other tomatos in freshness. I think his tomatos are juicier than other tomatos. At once, I asked to him,"Why your tomato is good taste and juicy?". Then he always answered, "This is because I have never used agricultural chemicals". I respect his belief and I feel I always have to thank to my grandfather when I eat his tomatos. This is my summer's pleasure and the reason why I like summer very much.

Thank you:)

No comments: