Thursday, December 15, 2011

My favorite season


My favorite season is Spring because of two reason.

First reason is that this season is very comfortable.For example,temperature is not too hot and not too cold.Temperature of Spring is moderate in me.And it is drowsy.It is expressed by old Chinese poetry.The poetry say "Good comfortable spring night,I don't wake quite in dawn." I think the words is courrect.


Second reason is the season begins with something new that is.For instance,in entry and employment, you will meet human who had never meet before ever.It is a new encounter.Or I think the season is the best to start new thing.New year start and I think easy to resolve and do something.So Spring is the season begings new things.


Spring is new years.Everyone change something in the season.I like the changing in Spring.

No comments: