Saturday, December 17, 2011

My favorite movie


I like SF movies the best. Especially my favorite movie is Jurassic Park. Jurassic Park is an American science fiction adventure thriller film using dinosaurs directed by Steven Spielberg. I liked dinosaurs very much when I was child and even now I love dinosaur although I've never seen them. I've very attracted by them somehow.They are huge( of course some of them are small ),wild and free and live in magnificent environment(on the film and my thought). I'm attracted such an natural environment, too. In short, I'm fascinated with the dinosaur era. I 'm very happy if I can go back to that era and see them, although I don't want to be eaten by ha ha:) By the way, have you ever been to USJ? There is an attraction "Jurassic Park the ride" .I like this very much because I can feel I am in the dinosaur era!  I put URL of about Jurassic Park and the attraction on this blog.Click them! I'm happy if you get interested in them!!

●Jurassic Park the ride

●Jurassic Park special interview and preview
http://eiga.com/movie/45490/video/


No comments: