Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dislocation

   This picture is when I entered hospital because of dislocation ,abnormal location between bone and bone.
My shoulder has been dislocated several times.  When I was child, my shoulder was dislocated when I played tennis or basketball or valleyball . Then in this year in April , my shoulder was dislocated again, so I went to hospital . My doctor said that my shoulder  tend to dislocate and you need operation. In August, I entered hospital and underwent an operation.  It is hard  for me,but I learned how patients in hospital feel and I think it is important  to be a good doctor.
    Now, I can move my shoulder almost freely and through this experience, I am interested in orthopedic.
                                                                     

No comments: