Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My hobby

Hi! It's getting cold lately...take care!
Today,what I wanna tell you about is music.Probably,I think you tired of this topic,most people take it to some question.(hobby,what you like and like this time!)However,some music I introduce today may be what you've never heard and listened,so this is key to get into new world!!!
This is why,I send you one singer.This is "Bibio" His songs are made by various way.He takes many thing into songs,like sounds of bird or rain.On a fine day,taking some machines for recording and limited instrument to his garden,he makes song as using even "jyouro"and "kibasami"for percussion!!! Some people call his song Organic music,but his songs has electronic aspects,folk,pop..........depend on.
Anyway,listening is believing!!!!!you can listen from here.Bibio - À tout à l'heure
Bibio - Dopplerton

Tell me about your impression,bye!

No comments: