Friday, November 21, 2014

My cat



Please look at this picture. This is my cat. I will introduce my cat for you. It's name is Botan. It is a she-cat. Why is it called Botan? Because, it relate to its birthday. Botan was born on Novenber. Novenver's bitrhflower is a peony. Peonys is called Botan in japan. So it was named Botan after a peony. Botan make our family happy all time. I think Botan is somehow different from other cats. It is more affable than other cats. When I met Botan at the beginning. Botan came to beside me to be petted. I have never seen that cats has so friendly character. Botan is a very friendly cat!
 Cats give a lot of things to us. A lot of things are relax feelings, kind minds and so on. Maybe cats bring tiredness to us. On the whole, It is interesting to live with cats. So we must cherish our cats.

No comments: