Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My favorite baseball player

クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます


   He is Tadashi Settu. He is a Japanese professional baseball player. He has gotten the Sawamura Award. It can be gotten a player who takes part in the year the best. He is one of the Japanese representative player now. He also takes part in this year. And he will take part in next year.
   In fact, I was a same junior high school with him. So I have support him since he joined the Fukuoka Softbank Hawks. His uniform is exhibited in my junior high school.
   Three years later, a Japan team will participate in "WBC". "WBC" means World Baseball Classic. The meeting is an international meeting. A Japan team captured the first meeting. So I wish they capture next meeting. He will be selected the team. I cheer him up and believe that he takes part in the meeting.

No comments: