Saturday, February 07, 2015

My favorite movie

   Hello! Let me tell you about my favorite movie. Do you know "School of Rock"? When I was a high school student, my ALT showed it in LL class. 
   It's American comedy film. Central character is Dewey Finn (portrayed by Jack Black), who puts his heart into rock music. He is rock singer and guitarist in a band group. But one day, he was kicked out of his band because of his selfish deeds. After that, he disguises himself and become a substitute teacher at a top school for paying off his rent. At first, he doesn't feel like doing anything as a teacher. However, he notices his students' feelings of worthlessness in strict rules and also their musical talents. So he decide to teach them about rock music and make a band group to win Battle of the Bands.
   If you watch Dewey first, you may don't like his laziness. But I'm sure that you would like him at the end of this movie. Why don't you watch this movie? If you want to watch it, please tell me and I'll rent you the DVD!;-)
   Thank you!

No comments: