Tuesday, February 03, 2015

My vacation plan

  I`m going to visit Cambodia with my friend during spring vacation.
I have never been to there, so I`m looking forward to traveling.
There are two points that I chose this country as my destination.
  First, I`m interested in World heritage.
Speaking of Cambodia, Angkor monuments are famous.
I want to see them before I`m going to be 20 years old.
  Second, I`m interested in civil wars in Cambodia.
Civil wars were occurrying  in this country in the latter part of the 20th century.
Those days, the Communist Party that Pol Pot leaded, which was called Khmer Rouge massacred the 
educated people.
I feel that I have to study this tragedy and want to learn history of this country.
  I`m really looking forward to visit Cambodia.
I make up my mind to enjoy this trip for sightseeing and studying.

No comments: