Monday, February 02, 2015

Plan about spring vacation

  I want to do two things this spring vacation.
  First, I want to watch music live performances, especially, I want to watch a cappella's them. In fact, I'm a member of a cappella circle. I like some kind of music, and I often sing J-pops and rock music. But I like a cappella music the best. I think it is amazing that people sing only human's voice. I cannot go to the live at normal weekend so much, but I can go to it in spring vacation. So, I want to watch live performances as many as possible.
  Second, I want to meet friends when I was high school students. I haven't be able to meet them since I came Hirosaki. I don't meet most of them about a year. So, I want to meet them, and go to amusement areas or eat dinner. I want to talk about something happened for a year.
  I will pass good spring vacation.
  Thank you!

No comments: