Thursday, February 05, 2015

My spring vacation

 I have three plans for my spring vacation.
 First, I will go out with my friends from my high school. Each of us go to different university. So we can not meet easily. We plan to eat crepe and go to karaoke. I'm looking forward to going out with them very much.
 Second, I will take on part-time job at jyuku. I major in English at university, so I want to teach English to students. I am nervous from now because it is first time that I take on part-time job. But I do my best.
 Third, I will study English. In next year, I am going to go to Maine to study abroad. So I have to study English hard than now. And I also study for TOEIC and TOEFL. Spring vacation is long than before. So I have much time to do something. I try to achieve all my plan.

No comments: