Wednesday, February 04, 2015

My spring vacation plan

   Hello. I'm Akine Arai. Today, I woud like to write about my plan for spring vacation.
   First, I'm going to return to my family home in Ibaraki. I want to meet my frinds who lives in Ibaraki or Tokyo. And one of them promised to marry recently, so I will congratulate her on engagement! I nearly wept for joy when I heard this thing. Because she is my best friend of long standing. Next, I'm going to do a part-time job at the cramming that I cpmmuted for 7 years, when I was junior high school and high school student. I'm looking forward to meeting teachers in there, and I want to learn many things by the job. Third, I want to travel some with my mother and old sister. I and my sister have been planning this. This travel is a small token of our gratitude.
     Thank you and have a nice vacation!

No comments: