Thursday, October 08, 2015

about hometown

My hometown is Kashiwa, Chiba. There are a lot of shops and many customers in Kashiwa station, which is center area of Kashiwa. Kashiwa is often called "Shibuya in Chiba" . Kashiwa has an official character "Kashiwani", which is a crocodile. He is very cute!
  Chiba is famous for Tokyo Disney Resort,which is in Urayasu,but Kashiwa is not so near to Urayasu.
  I graduated from Fnabashi high school at Funabashi, Chiba. Funabashi is famous for "Funassy",who is a fairy of pears. My school is located near to Higashifunabashi Station and Funabashi Keibajo Station. Funabashi Keibajo Station is near to Lalaport Tokyo-bay, which is a big shopping mall. It takes less than thirty minutes to walk from my high school to the shopping mall. I often go there with friends, and enjoy shopping and seeing films.Thank you for reading.

No comments: