Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Self introduction

 Hello, I'm Akie Kakiuchi. I'm from Osaka. I belong to rugby football club as a manager. The rules of rugby are very difficult for me. I don't understand all of the rules yet. But I'm interested in rugby so much. I try hard to support the team to win games everyday. I like all members of this club activity. We spend long time together after club activity, having a dinner, holding a birthday party, and having a great trip. Thanks to them, I'm happy everyday.
 By the way I like to have a trip. I went to Kyoto and Hakata this summer, and went to Tokyo Disney Sea last week. I enjoy eating lots of delicious food during trips.
 My dream is to be a pediatrician, a doctor for children, to get married to a great man, to have 2 or 3 children and a dog, and to live a happy life with all of the people around me.
 Thank you for your reading.

No comments: