Thursday, October 08, 2015

Self-Introduction

Hello!

 My name is Chiori Miura. I have lived in Hirosaki since I was born. I was a Hirosaki Chuo high school student. My high school is located near our university. And it's across the road from Hirosaki Park,which is famous for thousands of beautiful cherry blossoms.We could enjoy seeing them every day. Puls,my name"Chiori(千桜里)" derives from Hirosaki Park's cherry blossoms! My mother loves Hirosaki,and she named me so.

 My hobby is using computer and I sometimes do programming on my computer.I can make simple web site.I'd like to make more complicated programs in the future.
 I'm working part-time job in a cramming school.I teach English to my students.It is sometimes very hard for me,but I really enjoy it and I want to be an English teacher. It will be useful for me.To be a good English teacher,I have to study English harder!I will do my best of it.

Thank you for reading!


No comments: