Thursday, October 08, 2015

 Hello, my name is Reina Odagiri. I was born and bred in Hirosaki city. Today I'm going to write about my       History of club activities.
 I was in track and field club from elementary school days to high school days. In high school I was a player of 400-meter hurdle. It's a very hard event. Actually I don't like doing practice, But I like to get the sence of accomplishment if I win and to be able to make many fliends in tournaments or training camps so I keeped up to be a player for 10 years. The reason why I quited was that I had got a pleasing result. The result was paticipating in The Tohoku Tournament.
 Now I am belong to Hirosaki Medical Rugby Football Club as a manager. We have various event after the club for example birthday paties, trips, and eating dinners together I spend very happy life thanks for our club members. Our club's goal is to get the first place in The East Japan Medical Rugby Football Tournament. Every members practice hard. I hope we get the title next year.
 Thank you for reading.

No comments: