Thursday, May 15, 2008

I can't lead my life without movies.

I love watching movies!

I watched movies about three times a month when I was a high school student.

I don't care who made the movie,so I don't know directors much.Whether it is interesting is important for me!


Of all the movies I have ever watched,I was especially impressed with Pirate of the Caribbean(The curse of the Black Pearl,The deadman's chest,The world end),StarWars(only epispde 3),Last samurai,Happy max and so on.


Pirate of the Caribbean was very very good about everything.

Story was really interesting so I became never bored while watching it.

Captain Jack sparrow is cool!Do you know Johnny Depp?Because his action was excellent and cool,I had come to want to go adventure in the world...


Music also excited me! I have all the CDs of it .

When I'm not good,I the music gives me energy!


If you have never watched them,please go to TSUTAYA and rend them!!


No comments: