Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Favorite Food

There are many kinds of foods. Japanese food, Chinese food, Western food and so on. Today, I’ll tell you my favorite Italian food, Spaghetti!

In Japan, spaghetti can be re-created into many kinds. Spaghetti with creamed cod roe(たらこスパゲッティ),Japanese mushroom seasoned with soy sauce(和風きのこスパゲッティ)and the rest. When I was in Misawa, every Saturday night’s main dish was Spaghetti (My mother cooks different kinds of spaghetti every week. There are 5kinds, Spaghetti al pomodoro(トマトスパゲッティ), Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino(ペペロンチーノ),Carbonara(カルボナーラ), Basilico Spaghetti (バジリコスパゲッティ)Sepia Spaghetti(スパゲッティ・ネーロ=イカ墨スパゲッティ)). But I still love Spaghetti al pomodoro.

I sometimes cook Spaghetti al pomodoro or Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino, but recently I have no time or energy to make Spaghetti by myself after school or club activity. So I usually go to スコーラムto eat spaghetti in Hirosaki. I recommend Spaghetti all'Arrabbiata with eggplant(ナスのアラビアータ)and creamed crab spaghetti(カニクリームスパゲッティ).If you have chance to go there, you should try!
   

No comments: