Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My hobby

I'm sorry to be late for writing about my hobby.


My hobby is ..... there are a lot! So in this time,I tell you about 2 hobbies of mine!


My first hobby is going to a bookstore and seeing what kinds of books there are.

I want to read many books.But kind of books I have already known is very little.

So in order to 'meet' books that I want to read,I go to a bookstore.

There are many many kinds! I'm surprised to meet a book the kind of which I have ever seen.

If you have free time,go to a bookstore and enjoy meeting books!


The next one is playing the piano.

I had been taking the piano lesson for 10 years.

So when I have free time,I often play it.

Of course I can play classical music,but I like modern music.

For example,the soundtrack of となりのトトロ、ハウルの動く城、耳をすませばand so on.

After entering college,I have no time to play the piano...


If you are interested in music,let's talk about it with me!

No comments: