Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My favorite cuisine

I like ramen,or Chinese noodle.

Ramen has many kinds of taste,for example,soy sauce taste,miso taste,salty taste,curry taste and so on.I like soy sauce taste the best.

Let me introduce my favorite ramen shops.

First,I'll introduce Nakasan's miso taste ramen.
The shop is at the basement of Nakasan(中三),a department store in Dotemachi.The shop's name is "China doll",and it is famous for miso taste ramen.People who live in Hirosaki call it "nakamiso(中みそ)." There are many vegetables in this ramen.It is very delicious!












Second,I'll introduce "Bunchan Ramen(文ちゃんラーメン)."
This shop is in Joto(城東).This shop's menu is only "Chuka soba(中華そば)",but we can eat delicious traditional chuka soba.



Finally,I'll introduce "Donzoko(どん底)."
"Donzoko" means "the worst" in English,but the taste is very good!This shop is in Yasuhara(安原),nearby my home.I often go there when I'm hungry.This ramen's ingredients are almost made in Aomori,so we can eat safely and deliciously.



















No comments: