Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What I like eating



My favorite food is spaghetti. Especially, I like spaghetti with tomato sauce so I often make it by myself.


I have three reasons why I like spaghetti. First, it is very easy to make spaghetti. For example, when you come home late and you are tired, you may go to the convenience store and buy rice balls or box lunches. However, I don't go there and I make spaghetti because it takes only ten minutes! Spaghetti is very useful.

Second, this is very delicious and there are many kinds of spaghetti. If you are tired of spaghetti with tomato sauce, you can change the sauce and enjoy another taste.

Finally, spaghetti with tomato sauce tastes like what my grandmother used to make. She was very fun so I liked her very much. She was poor at cooking, but she could make only spaghetti with tomato sauce. So whenever I visit her, she always make it for me.

If you have a chance to cook by yourself, please make spaghetti! This is very wonderful!

No comments: