Thursday, May 06, 2010

Golden Week!

On May 3rd, my birthday,I went to Harajyuku in Tokyo by train to buy some clothes. Harajyuku is one of the most poplar places among young people. Harajyuku is famous for its fantastic shops in the world.
I saw some young people in strange clothes. They looked really funny.So some foreigners seemed
like being interested in them and were taking pictures of them.
I went some shops and bought shirts, pants, and a pair of shoes.There were so many people that I felt very tired.But I enjoyed shopping very much and had a very good time.

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had fun on it.

When I come to Japan, I'm planning on staying in Tokyo for about 4 days to check things out, and Harajuku is definitely on my list of places to see. I can't wait.

P.S. "Closes" isn't quite right. You meant to write "clothes". (^^)