Saturday, May 08, 2010

Return to my family home

Hello, everyone! How are you?
How was your Golden Week?

My Golden Week was really good and busy.
I returned to my family home in Kazo city in Saitama prefecture by the Sinkansen.
At first, my target was to finish 3 papers, which I'm going to hand in next week.
BUT...
I went shopping with my mother. I bought golf goods (gloves, hat, shoe case, ball case, and score counter) , and in the evening, I went to a driving range to practice golf with my family. My father and my younger brother (he is beginner) were very good at golf. Someday I want to play golf in a golf course with my family.
I also went shopping and had dinner with my old friend. We had a very happy time.
And I visited my relatives. We enjoyed a barbecue in the yard. That was really tasty.
I played the piano in my house. It is a grand piano, which my grandfather bought me when I was 7 years old. It is my treasure. I was pretty happy to play my piano. I practiced Mozart and Chopin.
...my plan to finish 3 papers did not work out. After all, 2 papers were completed, but 1 paper wasn't finished. However, I had a wonderful time with my family, friend, and relatives in my home town. I really enjoyed Golden Week:) Mizuki Yano

No comments: