Thursday, May 06, 2010

GW


Hello everyone!
Did you enjoy your holiday? I enjoyed very much!
I went back to my hometown, met friends, had supper and drank:)
On 5th in the evening, I came back here and went Hirosaki park in order to see cherry blossoms with friends. Actually this is the first time for me to go to cherry blossoms festival in Hirosaki, so I was very excited. As you know, cherry blossoms in Hirosaki are pretty famous. I heard there are thousands of kinds of cherry blossoms there and in fact I was able to see a variety of them at the festival. I took a lot of pictures with my carema of my cell phone or digital camera because I wanted to show my friends who coundn't see them by blog like this. Isn't it awesome?
I watched many foreign people enjoying cherry blossoms and I'm very proud of these wonderful trees in Hirosaki so much. I'm sure these cherry blossoms are worth to see and you should come to Hirosaki to see them once in lifetime!
Thank you and see you around! Hiroko Itoh

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

I'm glad you had a good holiday. And you're right about there being thousands of sakura in the castle grounds. I'm not too sure of the exact number, but I know for sure that there's over 2000 of them.

As for seeing the cherry blossoms once in your life, I'm going to be doing just that next year while at Hirodai! Maybe I'll see you there.