Thursday, May 06, 2010

My Golden Week

Hi,everybody:)
How about your golden week?My golden week was really nice!

From May 2nd to 5th,I went back to my hometown,Hachinohe.One day,I ate out with my family,and the other day,I went shopping with my old friend.Each day of my stay at Hachinohe was very great.However,my best memory of golden week is ohanami.On the last day of golden week,I enjoyed ohanami with my classmates.About 80 students participates in this ohanami.I could talk and make friends with students with whom I've never talked until then.I really appreciate people who prepared for us.

My golden week was busy and nice.Please tell me your golden week's memory.
Thanks for reading.BYE;)

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

Your Golden Week sounds like it was a lot of fun. I'm like you too: It's fun to meet new people and make new friends.

It's kind of sad, but we don't have Golden Week in Canada or hanami. But we do have something called May Long Weekend which is the weekend of the 21st to the 24th. Typically, older people who own their houses and have yards do yardwork or have barbeques with their friends and family. The younger generation though like to go out camping and party the whole weekend. Me, I'm not going to be doing much this year. I'm moving on the 22nd to a new house, but besides that I'm working the whole weekend. :( Oh well, at least next year I'll be able to experience hanami.